Student Learning Expectations
Love and Serve God and Others: Become a spiritually rooted individual who...
- Practices kindness, respect, and gratitude
- Displays compassion, empathy, and tolerance in service to the community
- Demonstrates, initiates, and engages in leadership with purpose
Love Learning: Become an academically responsible individual who...
- Learns and explores ways to be a successful student
- Focuses on the independent and collaborative learning process
- Exhibits academic integrity, ambition, and critical thinking skills
Love One’s Self: Become a self aware individual who...
- Understands the importance of physical and mental well-being
- Develops personal goals and advocates for support and enrichment
- Identifies, respects, and demonstrates appropriate behavior and life skills