Every year the Corpus Christi Parents Group Board, and Corpus Christi School Board seek enthusiastic and qualified individuals to run for our open positions. If you have ever wondered about either the Parents Group or School Board and the open positions, please contact our current CCPG Parliamentarian Jen Colgan [email protected] or our CCSB Secretary Monique Rivera [email protected]
Fundraising, parent communication & education, community building, teacher appreciation, enrichment programs for students
Budget oversight, tuition rates, admission policy, strategic planning & development, policy formulation, capital improvements
How to Run for an Open Position:
Speak to a current member of one of our Boards, or Principal to learn more.
Fill out an “Intent to Serve” form and return it to a Nominating Committee Member or to the school office in March.
Elections will run in March –April.
New Board members announced in May.
- CCPG Minutes April 2018.pdf
- CCPG Minutes August 2017.pdf
- CCPG Minutes December 2017.pdf
- CCPG Minutes February 2018.pdf
- CCPG Minutes January 2018.pdf
- CCPG Minutes June 2018.pdf
- CCPG Minutes March 2018.pdf
- CCPG Minutes May 2018.pdf
- CCPG Minutes November 2017.pdf
- CCPG Minutes October 2017.pdf
- CCPG Minutes September 2017.pdf