Thank you for supporting Corpus Christi School. The overall objective of Development at Corpus Christi School is to ensure that a quality education is available to and affordable for current and future generations of Corpus Christi Families.
There are five primary beneficiaries of development activities:
1) Operational Budget/Capital Improvements: The school’s annual operational and capital improvement budgets are revised annually, under the direction of the Principal and consultation with the school board. Tuition and annual fundraisers currently meet the needs of these budgets.
2) Tuition Assistance: The Tuition Assistance Program provides tuition assistance to those families who need financial help.
3) Endowment Fund: The Endowment Fund is designed to help the school community far into the future. A portion of the annual earnings offset tuition increases while the fund maintains a principal balance of $2,000,000.
4) The Molly Crowley Memorial Fund: This fund was established by a long time benefactor. A portion of the annual earnings help supplement tuition assistance every year.
5) The Katie Murphy Scholarship Fund: Katie Murphy was the principal of Corpus Christi School for 30 years, retiring in June 2019. The Katie Murphy Scholarship Fund was created to honor both her service and her wish to provide the opportunity for any child to receive a Catholic education, regardless of financial ability.
How to Make a Gift
Contributions may be made in the form of cash, check or stock. Please fill out the attached PDF and mail, fax or email to Corpus Christi. You may also have the opportunity to double your gift. Ask whether your employer has a matching gift program.
Thank you so much for your generosity!
Please contact the school bookkeeper with any questions (510) 530-4056.